We wanted to take a moment to announce Porter Wright’s newest endeavor, Antitrust Law Source. Antitrust Law Source is a new site designed for visitors to quickly and easily learn about developments in this growing arena. The site primarily will focus on providing news and legal updates in the antitrust arena in a podcasting format. The podcasts will feature a variety of insights, educational offerings, discussions and interviews with thought leaders across a variety of industries. For those of you who are frequent readers of this blog you may recall two recent blog posts by Jay Levine (editor of the Antitrust Law Source blog) and Jason Starling that address some recent examples of how antitrust law and employment law can intersect.
Antitrust Law Source is prepared by members of our firm’s and will feature news and information on a wide range of areas, including:
- Civil litigation
- Compliance programs/audits
- Consumer protection
- Criminal and civil government enforcement
- Distribution, pricing and promotional allowance programs
- Intellectual property/Technology
- International issues
- Legislative matters
- Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Privacy and data securityWe encourage you to visit the site and share your thoughts with us.