We wanted to take a moment to share the redesigned Porter Wright Technology Law Source blog with you.
Technology Law Source is designed for readers to quickly and easily learn about concepts that cut across the traditional lines of intellectual property and extend to evolving technologies, as well as concerns with privacy and data security.
Our authors routinely update the blog to provide the latest news and information about a range of areas relating to the industry, including:
- Data breach
- Data security
- Database management
- Electronic commerce
- Electronic discovery
- Electronic medical records
- Enforcements, disputes, and litigation
- HIPAA and HITECH Act compliance
- International law and regulation
- Internet law
- Legal issues in use of social media
- Online commerce
- Online marketing, advertising, and promotions
- Patent filing, prosecution, and enforcement
- Regulatory environment in privacy
- Trade secret protection and enforcement
- Trademark selection, enforcement, and brand protection
- Workplace privacy matters
We invite you to visit the blog, and let us know what you think.